TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Pearle Maaney, the popular actress-television host, is not an item dancer; but playing the role of a bride in upcoming Mohanlal starrer Loham playing the role of a bride in upcoming Mohanlal starrer Loham. A popular online promotional site revealed the news through their official Facebook page.
Earlier, it was reported that Pearle Maaney will appear in a special item number in Loham, directed by Ranjith. But as per the latest reports, the actress is appearing in some scenes in the movie and will be playing the character of a bride.
More details regarding the character of Pearle Maaney are yet to be revealed. The promotional site has also posted Pearle's selfie with Mohanlal, at their Facebook page.
Filming of Loham is progressing at various locations of Calicut and Kochi. The movie is shot with much exclusivity; as the details regarding the characters of the movie and star cast haven't revealed yet.
It was reported that Mohanlal will be playing an action-oriented character in the movie, which is said to be a theme based on gold smuggling business. Later, the reports were revealed to be false.
Mohanlal is playing a taxi driver in the movie, which will have Andrea Jeremiah in the female lead. Mythili will play another pivotal role. Loham is penned by Ranjith himself and produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the banner Aashirwad Cinemas.