- Aadhi Box Office: All Set To Enter The 50-Crore Club?
- Pranav Mohanlal-Arun Gopy Movie: Here's What The Director Has To Say!
- After Aadhi, Pranav Mohanlal To Team Up With Arun Gopy For His Next
- Pranav Mohanlal's Aadhi: Gypsy Women Video Song Is Out For The Fans!
- Aadhi Box Office: Becomes The First Malayalam Film Of 2018 To Achieve This Feat!
- Aadhi Box Office: A Big Achievement For The Pranav Mohanlal Starrer!
- Mohanlal's Neerali To Be Bigger Than Pulimurugan In Terms Of VFX?
Pranav Mohanlal, the star kid who recently made a re-entry into Malayalam movie industry as an assistant director, has already become the flavour of the season. Unlike the so-called star kids, Pranav leads a low-profile lifestyle and hardly appears in front of media.
Unlike his father Mohanlal, who is one of the most brilliant actors of Indian cinema, Pranav is reportedly least interested in acting and is extremely keen to pursue a career in film making.
The young aspiring filmmaker is currently assisting director Jeethu Joseph, in the upcoming Dileep starrer Life Of Josutty. But, as per the latest reports, Pranav has been receiving movie offers from most of the popular filmmakers of Malayalam movie industry.
Reportedly, some young directors has approached Mohanlal, with some movie offers for Pranav. But Mohanlal has already made it clear that he does not like to interfere in his son's career choices.
Pranav's childhood friends, including young actor Dulquer Salmaan are highly excited about his movie entry. Dulquer, in an interview has also revealed that he would like to cast Pranav in his directorial debut.
Acting is not an unfamiliar field for Pranav, who has won the Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist, for his performance in Major Ravi directed Punarjani. Media and fans are eagerly waiting for Pranav to make an official announcement about his debut in lead roles.