- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
After Mohanlal, it is son Pranav Mohanlal's turn to work with Janapriyanayakan Dileep. Pranav is currently working with Dileep in the upcoming movie Life Of Josutty directed by Jeethu Joseph. The star kid is not venturing into acting; but has joined the team as an assistant director.
Pranav Mohanlal has earlier worked as an assistant director in Jeethu Joseph's Paapanasham, which is the Tamil remake of Mohanlal starrer blockbuster Drishyam.
Jeethu says that it is Pranav who expressed his interest to work in Dileep's film. The director says that Pranav hasn't shown any star kid tantrums in the sets and behaves like an ordinary assistant director.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Pranav Mohanlal will be making his debut in lead roles, with Mani Ratnam directed movie. But later, Mohanlal revealed that Pranav is not interested in acting right now and aspires to become a filmmaker.
During the filming of Paapanasham, lead actor Kamal Haasan was in all praise for Pranav Mohanlal. The actor stated that Pranav has inherited the talents of his father Mohanlal and will go places.
Life Of Josutty revolves around the life of the title character Josutty, a farmer. Rachana Narayanankutty and Jyothi Krishna will play the female leads in the movie. Popular production banner Eros International will enter the Malayalam movie industry with the movie.