TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
According to popular trade analyst Sreedhar Pillai, Premam has collected Rs. 10.3 crores within the first week of release. Drishyam had collected Rs. 6.7 crores; while Bangalore Days covered Rs. 8.5 crores during the first week of release.
According to the trade analysts, Premam which was released on May 29th in about 75 screens all over Kerala, has earned Rs. 1.43 crores gross collection, the first day of release.
The movie, which is directed by Alphonse Puthren, has already emerged as the biggest box office success of 2015 till date. Premam is wholeheartedly received by the audience, unlike the other releases of the year.
Interestingly, Premam hit the theatres along with the highly strong competitors, including Surya starrer Masss and Shyamaprasad's Ivide, which also has Nivin Pauly in one of the lead roles, along with Prithviraj.
But both the big budget films failed to impress the audience, it is clear that the audience preferred light-hearted entertainer Premam, over the masala packed Tamil flick Masss and hard-to-digest crime drama Ivide.