TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
KB Ganesh Kumar MLA, the actor-politician reveals that he knows the actual source behind the Premam online leak. Ganesh, who was addressing the media, confirmed that he will reveal the details to the anti-piracy cell team soon.
He feels that the police team is trying to close the Premam piracy case with a namesake investigation. Ganesh Kumar also added that it is much unfair to torture the innocent CD shop owners in the name of piracy.
According to Ganesh Kumar, the issues in the film industry is created by the people who work here. He states that the decision to release the new films on big theatres is totally unjustifiable.
Recently, the anti-piracy cell team had conducted a raid on Priyadarshan's Four Frames studio, but failed to find out any evidence which supports the Premam online leak case.
In the meanwhile, media has alleged that it is the director Alphonse Puthren, who is the master brain behind the piracy. Alphonse bitterly denied the rumours and stated that he won't rape cinema and betray his producer.
Anwar Rasheed, the producer of Premam, also supported Alphonse Puthren and stated that the media and some film industry people are trying to malign their friendship. More details regarding the investigation will be revealed soon.