TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mollywood seems to be having an extra fondness for the youngsters than the seniors these days. Reportedly, Prithviraj's Ennu Ninte Moideen overshadows Mammootty's Pathemari not only in the box office collections; but also in the satellite rights.
Recently, it was reported that Pathemari is all ready to set a record, by emerging as the Malayalam movie sold for the highest amount. Sources had suggested that the satellite rights of the movie has been bagged by Surya TV, for 7 Crores.
But, as per the latest updates, Ennu Ninte Moideen overshadowed Pathemari by bagging more than 8 Crores as the satellite rights. If the reports are true, satellite rights of Ennu Ninte Moideen is also bagged by Surya TV.
The record of the Malayalam movie sold for the highest amount was earlier held by Mohanlal starrer Drishyam, the highest ever grosser of Malayalam cinema. Asianet bagged the satellite rights of the movie for Rs. 6 Crores.
Recently, the satellite rights of Mohanlal's recent flick Loham was jointly purchased by Asianet and Kairali TV. If the reports are true, Asianet paid an amount of 6 Crores; while Kairali TV paid 1 Crore, making the total amount to 7 Crores.