- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
- REVEALED: Mohanlal's Role In Priyadarshan's Next
- IT’S CONFIRMED: Mohanlal-Priydarashan Movie Is On Cards!
- Kalyani Priyadarshan To Make Acting Debut?
Priyadarshan, the hitmaker of Mollywood is going through extreme tough times in his personal life. He lost his mother in October last year, followed by the death of his father in November. Priyadarshan's wife actress Lissy filed for divorce on December 1st. The director says that 2014 was the worst year of his life.
In a recent interview given to a Malayalam magazine, Priyadarshan opened about his personal life and issues former wife Lissy. The director hints that he is not ready for a divorce and still wants to be with Lissy and kids. Priyadarshan says that still he hopes to re-join with Lissy and clear out the differences.
The director also opened up about his strong bond with Mohanlal and his popular friends circle. Priyadarshan says that he would like to settle down in Trivandrum; but opted for Chennai for the sake of his career. He also added that the friends circle in Trivandrum is the only relief in his life right now.
Priyadarshan denied the allegations which states that he forced Lissy to give up her acting career. The director points out that he has always been supportive to Lissy's career choices. Priyadarshan also cleared the rumours which suggest that Lissy demanded 80 crores as an alimony from him.