TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Rachana Narayanankutty, the multifaceted talent, has already made a place for herself in Mollywood. In the recent interview given to Vanitha magazine, Rachana finally opened up about her failed marriage and divorce.
The actress married Arun Sadasivan in 2011 while she was working as an English teacher at a private school in Thrissur. It was purely an arranged marriage and Rachana's family had inquired well about the groom before fixing the wedding.
But Rachana discovered that her family's findings regarding Arun were completely wrong. Along with these issues, Arun started abusing Rachana mentally and physically. The actress finally left her husband's house after 19 days of marriage.
She filed for divorce; which was granted in March 2012. Later, Rachana started her career as a radio jockey by joining Radio Mango, Thrissur. Later she was introduced to the small screen with popular TV series Marimayam, of Mazhavil Manorama channel.
Rachana is one of the leading actresses of contemporary Malayalam cinema. She has acted in some recently released popular films, including Double Barrel and Dileep starrer Life Of Josutty. She will be next seen in Mammootty starrer Puthiya Niyamam.