- Gang Pre-release Event Highlights
- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Supporting Actress Owned The Year – Tabu, Taapsee Or Sajal?
- Gurdeep Kohli Is Compared To Baahubali Actress Ramya Krishnan!
- A BIG LOSS! Reason Why Sridevi Said No To The Role Of Sivagami In Baahubali & Why Ramya Accepted It
- OH NO! Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Not Released In Kochi Multiplexes!
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Malayalam) Movie Review: An Incomparable Cinematic Experience!
- Pokkiri Simon Box Office: First Weekend (3 Days) Kerala Collections
Ramya Krishnan, the popular actress of South Indian cinema is all set make a comeback to Malayalam movies with the upcoming movie Appavum Veenjum, directed by Viswanathan. Ramya will essay a pivotal role along with Sunny Wayne and Prathap Pothan in the movie.
The actress last appeared in Malayalam in Shyamaprasad directed Ore Kadal, in which she played a pivotal role along with Mammootty, Meera Jasmine and Narain. Her performance in the movie was widely appreciated by the audience and critics. Ramya later received several offers from popular Malayalam directors; but the actress turned down the projects due to her busy schedule.
Ramya Krishnan was supposed to make her comeback to Mollywood with the Asif Ali starrer Driver On Duty, directed by Manoj Palodan. But the actress backed out of the project due to further commitments. Later, actress Abhirami replaced Ramya as the central character Inspector Arundathi Varma.
The actress has earlier acted as the female lead in some popular Malayalam movies, during the peak time of her career. Ramya had paired up with Mohanlal in the popular movies Anuragi, Aham, Aaryan, Onnaman etc. The actress has also shared screen with Suresh Gopi in Mahathma and with Mukesh in Manyanmaar.