TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Siddharth Narayan, the popular South Indian-Bollywood actor, has replaced Fahadh Faasil in ad filmmaker Rathish Ambat's directorial debut. Siddharth will play one of the lead roles in the movie; thus making his Malayalam debut.
The movie will have two lead characters and the other role is played by Dileep. The untitled project has already created a stir in M'town, as it was expected to bring Dileep and Fahadh Faasil together onscreen for the first time.
The exact reason behind the replacement has not been revealed. But, the rumour mills suggest that Fahadh Faasil backed out from the project, as he is not satisfied with the script and his role in the movie.
The untitled project is scripted by Murali Gopy, who has earlier associated with Fahadh Faasil for the psychological thriller One By Two. The movie was a box office disaster and Fahadh has openly admitted that it was a badly filmed movie.
According to the grapevine, the actor also felt that his role was sidelined by Murali Gopy's dual role. Sources suggest that the cold vibes between Fahadh Faasil and Murali Gopy resulted in the replacement in the new flick.
Siddharth, who had recently visited Kochi to attend director Alphonse Puthren's wedding, was approached by the makers of the new project. The actor, who is highly impressed with the script and the role, immediately said yes.