- Lelam 2: The Much Awaited Suresh Gopi Starrer Is Gearing Up To Begin!
- INTERESTING! When Suresh Gopi Was Imitated By His Son Gokul Suresh!
- Has Mohanlal Replaced Suresh Gopi In Lelam 2?
- BIG NEWS! Lelam 2 Is All Set To Begin?
- 30 Years Of Mammootty’s New Delhi: Some Interesting Facts About The Movie
- TIDBITS! Mammootty Wasn't The First Choice For His Role In Mohanlal's Narasimham!
Suresh Gopi, the action star of Malayalam cinema is on a high with the positive responses he has been receiving for his performance in the latest released Tamil movie I. Suresh Gopi plays Dr Vasudevan, a neurosurgeon with grey shades in the film. The actor has played the role to near perfection and stole the show as equally as Vikram, with his exceptional acting skills.
The actor appears in a brief yet pivotal role in the movie. Suresh Gopi was not featured in the teaser and trailer of the movie; to the much anxiety of his fans and media. It was also rumoured that his role in the movie has been chopped off due to his fallout with director Shankar.
But later, Suresh Gopi himself and the lead actor of the movie Vikram, confirmed that the actor is very much a part of the film and will be playing a highly important role. As the actors said, I is a complete feast for the audience, with two National Award winning actors playing the protagonist and antagonist.
The reviews from the audience and critics suggest that Dr Vasudevan is one of the the best characters in Suresh Gopi's career. It has also been defined as the most different antagonist role in a Shankar movie. The character is doubtlessly a big bounce back of Suresh Gopi into both Malayalam and Tamil movie industries.