- Suresh Gopi’s Lelam 2: What’s The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Suresh Gopi Birthday Special: 5 Characters Of The Actor We Would Like To See On Screen Again
- Malayalam Actors Who Were Part Of The 'Hat-trick' Win At The National Film Awards!
- Lelam 2: The Much Awaited Suresh Gopi Starrer Is Gearing Up To Begin!
- INTERESTING! When Suresh Gopi Was Imitated By His Son Gokul Suresh!
- Has Mohanlal Replaced Suresh Gopi In Lelam 2?
Suresh Gopi, the action hero of Malayalam cinema, who is well-known for his out-spoken and socially-committed nature, will be joining BJP soon. V Muraleedharan, the State President of BJP, recently invited the actor to join the party. Suresh Gopi, in a recent event, has also revealed that he would like to join BJP soon.
As per the reports, the actor will officially join the party, immediately after the Republic Day celebrations. Recently, ex Member of Parliament, O Rajagopal has stated that the party is planning to nominate Suresh Gopi as the candidate from Trivandum, in the expected by-election.
Suresh Gopi has been in the headlines since last few months, for his open declarations which favour BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The actor has received huge criticisms for his controversial speech, regarding the Vizhinjam Project. At the same time, the fans of the actor are highly excited about his political career.
Earlier, CPM has approached Mammootty, who is an active supporter of the party, for contesting in the elections. The actor, who also serves as the chairman of the official media network of the party-Malayalam Communications, is reportedly less interested in building up a political career and has said a No to the party officials.