- INTERESTING! When Suresh Gopi Was Imitated By His Son Gokul Suresh!
- Has Mohanlal Replaced Suresh Gopi In Lelam 2?
- BIG NEWS! Lelam 2 Is All Set To Begin?
- 30 Years Of Mammootty’s New Delhi: Some Interesting Facts About The Movie
- TIDBITS! Mammootty Wasn't The First Choice For His Role In Mohanlal's Narasimham!
- Suresh Gopi Gets A Precious Birthday Gift!
Suresh Gopi, the action hero of Malayalam cinema, who is well-known for his out-spoken and socially-committed nature, will be joining BJP soon. V Muraleedharan, the State President of BJP, recently invited the actor to join the party. Suresh Gopi, in a recent event, has also revealed that he would like to join BJP soon.
As per the reports, the actor will officially join the party, immediately after the Republic Day celebrations. Recently, ex Member of Parliament, O Rajagopal has stated that the party is planning to nominate Suresh Gopi as the candidate from Trivandum, in the expected by-election.
Suresh Gopi has been in the headlines since last few months, for his open declarations which favour BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The actor has received huge criticisms for his controversial speech, regarding the Vizhinjam Project. At the same time, the fans of the actor are highly excited about his political career.
Earlier, CPM has approached Mammootty, who is an active supporter of the party, for contesting in the elections. The actor, who also serves as the chairman of the official media network of the party-Malayalam Communications, is reportedly less interested in building up a political career and has said a No to the party officials.