- Vinayan Lavishes Praise On Mohanlal And Pulimurugan!
- I'm Not Responsible For Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Tharikida Sabu
- CONTROVERSY: Mohanlal Wanted To Omit Vinayan From Kalabhavan Mani Condolence Meet!
- SHOCKING: Vinayan Bashes A Superstar!
- Vinayan Withdraws Little Superman From Theatres
- Watch: Little Superman Official Trailer
- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
Director Vinayan harshly criticized Mohanlal and his new venture Lalisom Music Band, through his official Facebook page. The director bashed out against the actor for charging 2 crore rupees as a remuneration to perform in the National Games inaugural ceremony.
Vinayan says that it is extremely unfortunate that, a socially committed person like Mohanlal, is charging such a whopping amount for the launch of his not-so famous band, in a highly prestigious platform like National Games inaugural function.
The director feels that such a big chance should have been provided to some other promising music band; instead of bagging Lalisom for such a huge amount. Vinayan also points that Lalisom is a completely new venture, which has been established by Mohanlal himself, for publicising his star image.
He stated his huge respect for the renowned cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, who agreed to participate in the event, without charging any remuneration. Vinayan also criticized Sports Minister of Kerala for his immature decision and poor organizing skills.
Vinayan's Facebook post, in which he criticizes Mohanlal and National Games authorities has been going viral on social networking sites. The fans and media has already came forward in support for the director.
As per the latest reports, Mohanlal has already signed the contract for performing in the National Games inaugural ceremony and has received an advance of 80 lakh rupees. The actor hasn't commented on Vinayan's allegations yet.