TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Vineeth Sreenivasan, Dhyan Sreenivasan, and Aju Varghese will play the lead roles in the upcoming movie Kunjiramayanam, directed by debutante Basil Joseph. Vineeth and Dhyan, the star siblings are sharing screen for the first time in their career.
Dhyan Sreenivasan made his acting debut with the popular movie Thira, directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan. The movie, which has veteran actress Shobana in the central role, was highly appreciated by the audience and critics.
Kunjiramayanam is the feature film debut of Basil Joseph, who has earlier directed some critically acclaimed short films; including Thundu Padam and Priyamvadha Katharayano.
Earlier, it was reported that Vineeth Sreenivasan will be directing the sequel of Thira, with Shobana and a popular young actor of Malayalam movie industry in the lead roles. But the actor-filmmaker later confirmed that he is not planning to direct a movie soon.
As per the reports, Vineeth Sreenivasan's next directorial venture is said to be a complete family entertainer. The young filmmaker is planning to start the scripting of the movie from June.
Aju Varghese, who made his acting debut with Vineeth's directorial debut Malarvadi Arts Club, has recently shared screen with Vineeth Sreenivasan in the popular movies Ormayundo Ee Mukham and Oru Vadakkan Selfie.