- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- What's The Status Of Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed Team's Trance?
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
- Nazriya Nazim Talks About Her Role In Koode And Fahadh’s Support
Fahadh Faasil, the super-talented young actor of Mollywood is definitely not going through a smooth phase in his career. The actor's first movie in 2015, the highly anticipated Mariyam Mukku is receiving mixed to negative reviews from the audience and critics; and has ended up as a below average grosser at box office.
According to the latest reports; the movie completely disappoints the fans of Fahadh Faasil and director James Albert. Expectations were high on the project, as it marks the directorial debut of James Albert, who penned the classic movie Classmates and some other popular movies; including highly appreciated Ividam Swargamanu.
Weak screenplay is one of the major drawbacks of Mariyam Mukku. The script fails to narrate the theme, which is a blend of realism and fantasy in accurate proportion. The plot which develops with the feel of a love story, suddenly takes a complete track change into a fantasy drama. The unbalanced plot leaves the audience totally clueless about the total intention of the movie.
In the case of Fahadh Faasil, the actor's only success in 2014 was Bangalore Days, which was a multi-starrer. Iyobinte Pusthakam, which was also produced by him, was an average grosser.
Fahadh, who is well-known for his exceptional acting skills, disappoints in Mariyam Mukku with his repetitive act. But it is completely justifiable, as the character Felix offers nothing to challenge the skills of a performer like Fahadh Faasil.