- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
- Mohanlal Completes His Portions For Kayamkulam Kochunni & Here Is What Nivin Pauly Had To Say!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
- STUNNER! Mohanlal's Ithikkara Pakki Look From Kayamkulam Kochunni Is Out!
- IN PICS! Mohanlal Joins The Kayamkulam Kochunni Team!
- WOW! Prithviraj Is All Praises For Nivin Pauly's Performance In Hey Jude!
- Hey Jude: Praises Continue To Pour In For This Nivin Pauly Starrer!
- Hey Jude Box Office Prediction: Will Nivin Pauly Deliver Yet Another Big Hit?
Jacobinte Swargarajyam, which released on April 8, 2016 has turned out to be another blockbuster film in the career of Nivin Pauly, so far.
The film is all set to cross the 100 days mark in a good number of centres in Kerala and would be the third successive film of his, after Premam and Action Hero Biju, to complete 100 days in theatres.
Here, we list 5 films of Nivin Pauly, which did complete a century in the theatres. Go through the slides to know more about the films.
Action Hero Biju (2016)
Action Hero Biju did have a slow start, but the film picked up with each passing day. The film had a dream run in Kerala, completing 100 days of run in selected centres.
Premam, is the biggest hit in the career of Nivin Pauly, so far. The film completed 100 days of run in a good number of centres in Kerala. The film also had a dream run in Chennai.
Oru Vadakkan Selfie (2015)
Oru Vadakkan Selfie, directed by G Prajith, managed to cross 100 days mark in a few centres. The film had a strong run in centres like Ernakulam.
Bangalore Days (2014)
Bangalore Days, the film that went on to become a trendsetter, had Dulquer Salmaan, Nivin Pauly, Fahadh Faasil and Nazriya Nazim in the lead roles. The film did have a strong run in the theatres.
Thattathin Marayathu (2012)
Thattathin Marayathu, which released in the year 2012, was a big success. The film completed 100 days of run in good number of centres in Kerala. The film was also one of the highest grossing films of that year.
These days, when films completing 100 days of theatrical run are pretty rare, this man has 5 films, which achieved this rare feat. Nivin Pauly has expanded his fanbase over the years, and his selection of films have been spot on.
Nivin Pauly debuted in Mollywood with the film Malarvadi Arts Club, which also had a good run in the theatres. But, it was the film Thattathin Marayathu, directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan, which changed his destiny altogether.
This year,has been a good one for Nivin Pauly, so far. The actor has had two releases and both the films went on to become blockbusters. Action Hero Biju, which released in the month of February did set the cash registers ringing.
Jacobinte Swargarajyam has had a dream run in centres like Ernakulam. The film did fetch good collections from multiplexes in Ernakulam, despite many movies releasing in between.