- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
- Dileep & Urvashi To Team Up For Nadirshah's Next Movie?
- Dileep To Rejoin The Works Of Professor Dinkan!
- STUNNER! Dileep's Old Man Look From Kammara Sambhavam Is Out!
- Aadhi Box Office Success: Dileep Joins The Celebrations
- Dileep In Kammara Sambhavam: The New Look Of The Actor Is Out!
- Dileep's Kammara Sambhavam To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Kammara Sambhavam: First Look Poster Of The Dileep Starrer Is Out!
- Ramaleela Box Office: The Dileep Starrer Is Now Next Only To Mohanlal's Pulimurugan!
- Dileep In Kammarasamabhavam: Here Is The New Makeover Of The Actor!
- Masterpiece Director’s Next Is With Dileep?
- Dileep's Ramaleela To Get A Telugu Remake?
- Is Jayasurya Reluctant To Act In Multi-starrers?
Nadirsha, is definitely a man with many talents. He is a good singer, a director, a lyricist and what more, a good music composer too. He has proved his expertise in all these fields.
Today, we are going to discuss about film songs written by Nadirsha. Here we list 5 of the interesting songs penned by Nadirsha.
Maine Pyaar Kiya.. (CID Moosa)
Who else could think of song which has been made out of names of various Hindi films?. The toughest part is to compile all the names together and form a meaningful song. Nadirsha did it with elan and the song was a runaway success.
Makkasaai Makkasaai.. (Vettam)
This song from Vettam takes you for a hillarious ride and it is so good to hear the funny and simple lyrics of Nadirshah. With Dileep and Kalabhavan Mani featuring in the song on-screen, this one was a special treat.
It takes some brilliance to include the crux of the story line of a movie into a song. Nadirsha did it successfully through this song from Pandipada. A fun song sung by the characters of the movie to tease each other gets a very interesting turn towards the end.
Kandal Njanoru Sundarana.. (Sound Thoma)
Yet again, Nadirsha penned a song for his friend Dileep for the film Sound Thoma. This time, Dileep sung the song, which was high on entertainment quotient. Like most of Nadirsha's songs, this song too had references to various film names and actors.
Premamennal Enthaanu penne.. ( Amar Akbar Anthony)
This song from the recently released Amar Akbar Anthony was a big hit. The song sung by all the lead actors of the film was a kind of a spoof song and did take a dig on feeling called Love. Content which could have been offensive was smartly handled by Nadirsha.
Nadirsha came into films as an actor, with his experience in mimicry stages. He along with Dileep, did create magic at various stages.
Nadirsha and Dileep went on to produce the audio cassete series Dhe Maveli Kombathu, which was an instant hit. What attracted the most in Dhe Maveli Kombathu, were the parody songs written by Nadirsha.
Most of the songs were written by Nadirsha and sung by he himself. His expertise in arranging words to the tune was clearly known.
He later made his entry to films as a music director and lyricist also. Songs witten by him in films like CID Moosa, Paandipada etc were big hits.
All of his songs have a pretty simple lyrics and he opts for those words which are easily undrstandable. All these factors make songs penned by him really enjoyable
Nadirsha is working on his upcoming directorial venture which has been titled as Kattapanayile Hrithik Roshan. We hope that this film too would have a song penned by him.