- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
- Dileep Rubbishes Attacked Actress' Claims And Says ‘Never Thwarted Opportunities’
- Following Dileep's Return To AMMA, Attacked Actress Quits The Organisation!
- Kammara Sambhavam Team Will Be Back With Another Movie!
- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan: What's The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
Nadirsha, is definitely a man with many talents. He is a good singer, a director, a lyricist and what more, a good music composer too. He has proved his expertise in all these fields.
Today, we are going to discuss about film songs written by Nadirsha. Here we list 5 of the interesting songs penned by Nadirsha.
Maine Pyaar Kiya.. (CID Moosa)
Who else could think of song which has been made out of names of various Hindi films?. The toughest part is to compile all the names together and form a meaningful song. Nadirsha did it with elan and the song was a runaway success.
Makkasaai Makkasaai.. (Vettam)
This song from Vettam takes you for a hillarious ride and it is so good to hear the funny and simple lyrics of Nadirshah. With Dileep and Kalabhavan Mani featuring in the song on-screen, this one was a special treat.
It takes some brilliance to include the crux of the story line of a movie into a song. Nadirsha did it successfully through this song from Pandipada. A fun song sung by the characters of the movie to tease each other gets a very interesting turn towards the end.
Kandal Njanoru Sundarana.. (Sound Thoma)
Yet again, Nadirsha penned a song for his friend Dileep for the film Sound Thoma. This time, Dileep sung the song, which was high on entertainment quotient. Like most of Nadirsha's songs, this song too had references to various film names and actors.
Premamennal Enthaanu penne.. ( Amar Akbar Anthony)
This song from the recently released Amar Akbar Anthony was a big hit. The song sung by all the lead actors of the film was a kind of a spoof song and did take a dig on feeling called Love. Content which could have been offensive was smartly handled by Nadirsha.
Nadirsha came into films as an actor, with his experience in mimicry stages. He along with Dileep, did create magic at various stages.
Nadirsha and Dileep went on to produce the audio cassete series Dhe Maveli Kombathu, which was an instant hit. What attracted the most in Dhe Maveli Kombathu, were the parody songs written by Nadirsha.
Most of the songs were written by Nadirsha and sung by he himself. His expertise in arranging words to the tune was clearly known.
He later made his entry to films as a music director and lyricist also. Songs witten by him in films like CID Moosa, Paandipada etc were big hits.
All of his songs have a pretty simple lyrics and he opts for those words which are easily undrstandable. All these factors make songs penned by him really enjoyable
Nadirsha is working on his upcoming directorial venture which has been titled as Kattapanayile Hrithik Roshan. We hope that this film too would have a song penned by him.