- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
- After Playing Mohanlal's Villain, The Actor To Turn Mammootty’s Father In An Upcoming Movie?
- This Sequel To Mammootty's Blockbuster Movie To Begin In August?
- Mammootty, Mohanlal & Other Celebrities At AMMA General Body Meeting 2018!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Report: How Much Has The Film Collected So Far?
How far would actors go to look perfect as a particular character? Well, we have seen Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood actors putting in months of training and preparations, to look convincing as a particular character in a film.
Actors of Malayalam film industry are not far behind. There are many such lead actors in Malayalam, who have impressed us with their makeovers and transformations for films.
Here, we list 5 Malayalam actors who impressed us with makeovers. Read on..
Mammootty has stunned us all with change in looks and image makeovers in a number of flicks. But, we prefer to pick the film Mrigaya, in which Mammootty portrayed the role of a hunter named Vaarunni. He was completely unidentifiable in this role and a special mention to the body language of the actor.
Dileep is one such actor who prefers to opt for different looks for his characters. He tasted success a number of times by doing so. He did go for an amazing makeover for his character in the film Kunjikoonan.
Prithviraj has always made it a point to put in his best to make his characters look real and believable. The actor has undergone physical transformation to look apt as the character. He beefed up and sported a six pack abs for his character in the film Hero.
The effort that Jayasurya put in for each movie of his, is unmatchable. He is ready to go to any extent to make the character he portrays, look perfect. The actor did undergo physical transformation for his character in the film Apothecary, for which he lost close to 15 Kgs.
This good looking and charming young actor did stun us all with his performance in the film Ennu Ninte Moideen. But, after that film, he went on for rigorous training to get in to shape for his upcoming film Godha.
Unlike in Bollywood or Kollywood, actors in Malayalam film industry don't get much time to prepare for a role in a film. But, still actors like those in the above list have put in their best to make the roles perfect.
Senior actors like Mammootty still continue to put in good amount of effort to look convincing as a particular character. That is the reason why Mammootty still remains to be the first choice, when it comes to portraying biographical and historical characters.
Young actors like Prithviraj, Tovino Thomas, Unni Mukundan etc. are among the fitness freaks of Mollywood. Most of the actors of this generation are conscious about their makeovers for each film. They make it a point to sport different looks in each film.