- DID YOU KNOW? Dileep Was Approached For RS Vimal's Ennu Ninte Moideen!
- RUMOUR HAS IT: Parvathy Becomes The Highest Paid Actress Of Mollywood!
- Valentine's Day Special! The Best On-screen Couples In Malayalam Films Of The Recent Times!
- 5 Biggest Hits Of Prithviraj From The Last 5 Years!
- WHOA! Prithviraj-RS Vimal's Karnan With A 300-Crore Budget
- SHOCKING: Parvathy Is A Victim Of Child Abuse!
The nominations for the 63rd Filmfare Awards (South) are out. In Malayalam category, Prithviraj starrer Ennu Ninte Moideen leads the list with nominations in all the 10 main categories.
Charlie, which went on to win a good number of awards in the Kerala State Film awards closely follows with nominations in 7 categories. Mammootty starrer Pathemari has also been nominated in seven categories.
Click here to know about some of the nominees under various categories..
Surprisingly, Alphonse Puthren's Premam starring Nivin Pauly, which was the biggest hit of 2015, has only been nominated in six categories.
Dulquer Salmaan, Mammootty, Jayasurya, Nivin Pauly and Prithviraj would fight it out for the Best Actor trophy whereas Parvathy, Amala Paul, Anusree, Mamtha Mohandas and Manju Warrier would fight it out for the Best Actress trophy.
It would be a tight competition for the Best Film award with movies like Charlie, Premam, Ennu Ninte Moideen, Pathemari and Anarkali in the race for the award.
R S Vimal and Alphonse Puthren have been nominated for the Best Director Award along with Salim Ahamed, Martin Prakkat and V K Prakash.
The 63rd Filmfare Awards(South) will be held on June 18, 2016 at Hyderabad International Convention Centre. The event would be attended by the big names of South Indian film industry.
Interestingly, the winners would be selected by combining the audience choice and critics choice.
Let us wait and see who would be the big winners of the 63rd Brittania Filmfare Awards (South).