- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
- Mohanlal Is All Set To Take You For A Scintillating Ride With 4 Big Releases!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Remya Nambeesan Hits Back At Mohanlal; Claims Survivor Is Disgusted With His Remarks On The AMMA Row
Romantic heroes have always had a special fan following, especially among ladies. Be it Bollywood, Kollywood or Tollywood, it is quintessential for an actor do such roles to earn a good number of fans.
Mollywood has not had many such actors who have excelled in doing romantic roles. But, there have been a few actors who fitted the bill perfectly. Take a look at 7 such Malayalam actors.
Prem Nazir, the evergreen hero of Malayalam cinema, is one such actor, who had won the hearts of ladies back then. He did feature in lover boy roles in number of films and was largely successful as a romantic hero.
Well, there is no other actor who fits in to this role as perfectly as Mohanlal. He did lover boy roles perfectly in films that released during the 1980's and 1990's and we all know about the huge fan following that he still has.
Well, Rahman was a sensation during the 80's and early 90's. His popularity did transcend boundaries and made him a young superstar. He did fit into romantic roles with ease and that earned him a huge fan following.
Actor Shankar was once the heartthrob of many. His films went on to become big hits and he was a superstar in the making, during the early 80's. In many movies, he portrayed romantic roles effectively.
There wouldn't be any other actor like Kunchacko Boban, who won the hearts of the girls, right with the first film. He portrayed the role of a lover boy in his debut film Aniyathipraavu, and from then on he is an actor, who has fit in to this bill perfectly.
Well, we all know how cool this actor looks in lover boy roles. In fact, it was the film OK Kanmani that showed us his ability in handling romantic roles. He has got that amazing screen presence, acting ability and good looks, which would surely make all of his fans, go gaga over him.
Nivin Pauly got an image makeover with Vineeth Sreenivasan's Thattathin Marayathu. The film had the actor in the role of a lover boy and he excelled in that particular role. He is one such young actor, who looks charming in such characters.
There wouldn't be a second opinion about Prem Nazir and Mohanlal, the two superstars, who have excelled in such roles, during their times. Probably, Mohanlal might be the one actor from the above list who have had a massive fan following.
It is quite evident from the above list that among the young actors, Dulquer Salmaan and Nivin Pauly are the front-runners when it comes to lover boy roles.
Actors like Prithviraj, Fahadh Faasil, Asif Ali etc. have been a part of romantic movies but they have not been as succesful as the above.