- Mammootty's Upcoming Movie All Set To Pocket A Big Achievement?
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Continues To Reign At The Top In This List!
- Mammootty’s Peranbu: The Second Teaser Is Out & This One Too is A Heart-Touching One!
- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
There is an exciting news for all Mammootty fans out there. The actor had recently made a comeback to Tamil films, with the movie Peranbu, the shoot of which is going on right now.
Now, there are some reports coming in that the actor would join hands with none other than superhit director N Lingusamy for an upcoming project.
Well, that is an exciting news indeed, since this combo had worked together for the Tamil film Aanandham, in which Mammootty did the lead role.
The film, which was the directorial debut of N Lingusamy was a runaway hit and the movie established the director as one of the bankable filmmakers of Kollywood.
Since then, M Lingusamy has been an admirer of Mammootty and in fact he had tried to rope in the actor for the film Bheema, which had Vikram and Prakash Raj in the lead roles.
Nothing much has been revealed about the upcoming project and considering the developments, there are chances for the movie to be simultaneously made in Malayalam also. The shoot of the movie is expected to begin by the end of this year.
Meanwhile, Mammootty is at present busy with the final schedule of his upcoming film Peranbu. Mammootty's most recent release was White, which has opened to mixed reviews.
The next release of Mammootty would be Thoppil Joppan, directed by Johny Antony. The film is expected to hit the theatres in the month of October.