- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Aravindante Athidhikal: A Grand Launch For The Trailer Of The Movie!
- Mammootty & Vineeth Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time?
- When Vineeth Sreenivasan Met Mone Other Than Thala Ajith!
- Aravindante Athidhikal To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Aanandam, which has a group of youngsters in the lead roles, is all set to hit the theatres tomorrow (October 21, 2016). The film, which is in the lines of a feel good film set in the backdrop of a few college students, has been directed by Ganesh Raj.
The film has its script written by the director himself. Aanandam is also the debut movie of renowned music composer Sachin Warrier.
Here we list the 5 reasons to watch the movie FDFS..
Vineeth Sreenivasan's Debut As A Producer
Aanandam marks the debut of Vineeth Sreenivasan as a producer. Well, that is a definite reason to watch this movie as he is one such young film-maker of Mollywood, who has got a minimum guarante. And when he decides to produce a film, it would be something special.
Ganesh Raj's Directorial Debut
Aanandam introduces a new film-maker to Mollywood. Ganesh Raj, who earlier assisted Vineeth Sreenivasan and Anjali Menon, has written the script for the film. He comes from Vineeth Sreenivasan's gang of film-makers and that is a big positive.
A Campus Story
Reportedly, the story of Aanandam is set in the backdrop of a college and a few friends who ventures out for a college tour. Campus stories are not that common in Bollywood and going by the trailer of the film, it seems like the makers have something special to offer.
A Host Of New Faces
The film marks the debut of a host of new actors. The film features 7 young actors in the lead roles and from the trailers and stills of the film released so far, it seems like the youngsters have put in a genuine performance.
Feel good films have got good acceptance among the audiences now. From the trailers and songs of the film, it is quite evident that the film has that feel-good factor to appeal the audiences.