- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- WCC Members Seek More Details About The Meeting With AMMA!
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Parvathy, Revathy & Padmapriya Send Out A Letter To AMMA!
Parvathy is one of the most loved actresses of Mollywood. Many a time, she has amazed us with her image makeovers. Over the years, we have seen her in different kinds of looks, all of which suited her perfectly.
Take a look at some of the pictures of Parvathy which would definitely show us what the real meaning of makeover is..
Parvathy debuted as an actress through the Malayalam film Out Of Syllabus, in which she had a very important role to play.
It was her stint in television channels that fetched her a chance in movies. She was one of the most popular anchors in Kiran TV and her popularity paved her way to films.
It was the film Notebook, which made her a noticeable face in Mollywood. Her performance in the role of Pooja was much appreciated.
Like any other actress, she has had ups and downs in the career, but the film Bangalore Days marked her big comeback to the industry. Now, she is considered to be one of the most sensible actresses of Mollywood.
She is one such actress who is ready to undergo any makeover, the character wants. Her character RJ Sarah from Bangalore Days and Kanchanamala from Ennu Ninte Moideen were poles apart when looks are considered. But, she managed to pull it off effortlessly.
Similarly, in the recently released Charlie, she opted for a complete change in looks. And needlesss to say, we all loved her in that look too.