TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Nivin Pauly, the crowd-puller of Mollywood is all set to launch yet another newcomer into the industry. The actor will be romancing newcomer Aishwarya Lekshmi in his upcoming Malayalam film, Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela.
Aishwarya Lekshmi, who hails from Trivandum, is a doctor by profession. She is also highly active in the modelling field. Interestingly, Nivin Pauly's Premam co-star Sai Pallavi is also a doctor a by profession.
According to Aishwarya Lekshmi, she sent her pictures to Althaf Salim, the director of Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela, after coming across the casting call. But surprisingly, the director was unimpressed with her pictures.
But later, Althaf saw some of Aishwarya pictures without makeup and decided to rope in her for the role. The actress is playing a smart, modern IT professional in the movie, which reportedly stars Nivin Pauly in a double role.
Ahaana Krishnakumar essays another female lead in the project. Earlier, it was reported that Aishwarya Lekshmi was replaced with Ahaana, but it was a later revealed that both the actresses are very much a part of the project.
Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela will have Lal, Saiju Kurup, Dileesh Pothan, Krishnashankar, Sharafudeen, Siju Wilson, etc. in the supporting roles. The movie is produced by Nivin Pauly himself, under the banner Pauly. Jr Pictures.