- Alphonse Puthren’s Thobama Bags A Clean ‘U’ Certificate!
- After Poomaram, Kalidas Jayaram To Play The Lead Role In Alphonse Puthren's Next!
- Alphonse Puthren's Next With The Premam Team: First Look Poster Is Out!
- Kalidas Jayaram-Alphonse Puthren Project: Siddharth Narayan To Join The Team?
- Nivin Pauly To Produce Kalidas Jayaram-Alphonse Puthren Project?
- Alphonse Puthren Watches Angamaly Diaries And He Is Super Impressed!
Alphonse Puthren, the talented director, and his wife Aleena Mary are expecting their first baby. Alphonse announced the good news through his official Facebook page, on their wedding anniversary (August 22).
The director confirmed that the new family member will arrive in one and a half months. Alphonse is extremely thankful that they are blessed for a baby second time, soon after Aleena had a miscarriage.
Aleena Mary, who is the daughter of the popular film producer Alwyn Antony, met Alphonse Puthren for the first time when both of them were in Chennai. The couple soon became good friends and later fell in love.
They entered the wedlock on 22nd August 2015, in a traditional ceremony held at Aluva St. Dominic's Church. The wedding was attended by several eminent personalities of Malayalam and Tamil industries.
Alphonse Puthren, who made a place for himself in the movie industry with his second outing Premam, is currently on a break. Reportedly, he is scripting for his next project, which will have Mammootty in the lead.
The director-editor has recently associated with team Oppam, as the trailer editor. The lead actor Mohanlal is extremely impressed with his skills and has expressed his willingness to work with him in future.