- Alphonse Puthren’s Thobama Bags A Clean ‘U’ Certificate!
- After Poomaram, Kalidas Jayaram To Play The Lead Role In Alphonse Puthren's Next!
- Alphonse Puthren's Next With The Premam Team: First Look Poster Is Out!
- Kalidas Jayaram-Alphonse Puthren Project: Siddharth Narayan To Join The Team?
- Nivin Pauly To Produce Kalidas Jayaram-Alphonse Puthren Project?
- Alphonse Puthren Watches Angamaly Diaries And He Is Super Impressed!
Alphonse Puthren, the young editor-director is all excited about collaborating with Mohanlal-Priyadarshan duo, for the upcoming movie Oppam. Alphonse is the editor of the Oppam theatrical trailer, which will hit the screens tomorrow.
The Premam director expressed his happiness through a note, posted on his official Facebook page recently. He has personally thanked director Priyadarshan and producer Antony Perumbavoor, for the opportunity.
He also revealed his extreme happiness on watching the acting moments of Mohanlal, without any edits or cuts. It was audio engineer Raja Krishnan, who suggested Alphonse Puthren as the trailer editor of Oppam.
The main film is edited by MS Ayyappan Nair. Oppam, which is scripted by Priyadarshan himself, is slated to release for Onam 2016. The trailer will will hit the theatres along with Rajinikanth's upcoming movie Kabali.
Mohanlal-Priyadarshan team is all set to make a grand comeback with Oppam, which is said to be a out-and-out investigative thriller. The actor is playing the character Jayaraman, a visually-challenged person in Oppam.
Vimala Raman essays the female lead. Sanuthirakani, Anusree, Nedumudi Venu, Innocent, Mamukoya, Kunjan, Siddique, Renji Panicker etc. play the supporting roles. The movie is produced by Aashirvad Cinemas.