- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
Amala Paul, the young actress recently filed for divorce from her husband, director AL Vijay. If the rumours are to be true, Amala is facing an 'unofficial ban' after she decided to go for a divorce.
According to the rumour mills, some popular Tamil producers who were considering the actress for their projects, have decided not to cast her, as they maintain a warm bond with Vijay's father AL Alagappan.
Reportedly, the producers want to save their friendship with Alagappan, who is one of the senior film producers of the industry. They fear that casting Amala Paul in their films may not go well with Vijay's family.
However, the sources confirm that Amala Paul has not been omitted from Dhanush's Vada Chennai. The actress, who essays the female lead in the movie, has allowed a 3-year-long call sheet for the project.
Amala Paul hasn't commented on these reports, as she has decided to not address media upon her personal matters. AL Vijay, on the other hand, remained unavailable to comment on the reports.
Earlier, the director has stated that he was always supportive towards Amala Paul's career choices. According to Vijay, it was the lack of trust and honesty, which resulted in their divorce.