- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
Amala Paul, the actress parted ways with her husband, director AL Vijay recently. In the recent interview given to Indian Express, Amala revealed that she still loves Vijay, to the much shock of her fans.
The actress, who opened up about her divorce and movie career, stated that the director will always remain a very special person in her life. Amala feels that letting go is also a form of love.
She feels that life is totally unpredictable and nothing is stable. According to Amala, it is better to end a relationship, if we feel that the other person is happier without our presence.
Even though she has no regrets about having married Vijay, Amala feels that she exchanged wedding vows at a wrong age. The actress feels that she was too young for such a great commitment.
But, as a couple, she and Vijay had a lot to teach each other. Even though she had her own share of lows, Amala strongly believes that the marriage and separation made her a stronger person.
Now, the actress is happy in her own space and thanks her parents and brother Abhijith Paul, for the same. Amala is currently busy with her highly ambitious project, the Dhanush starrer Vada Chennai.