- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Anjali Menon’s Next Movie With Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy: Title & The Poster Revealed!
- Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Film With Prithviraj Anjali Menon To Hit The Theatres In July?
- TAKE A LOOK! Location Stills From Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Movie Goes VIRAL!
- Prithviraj-Anjali Menon Movie Has One More Interesting Addition!
- Here Is An Update On Anjali Menon’s Next With Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy!
There were reports doing the rounds that Anjali Menon is all set to direct the script, which she had earlier written for Prathap Pothen. The film was supposed to have Dulquer Salmaan in the lead role.
And, Prathap Pothen had opted out of the project owing to the creative differences with the writer. The film was tentatively titled as Love In Anjengo.
Now, Anjali Menon herself has come forward to give a clarification about her upcoming venture. The film-maker is currently busy with her next directorial venture and she has confirmed that it wouldn't be the same project, which she had earlier written for Prathap Pothen.
Nothing much has been revealed about the cast and crew of the film and the director also informed that more about the project would be revealed within one month.
Earlier, there were reports that Anjali is all set to debut in Kollywood and she would be directing Suriya and Jyothika, in their upcoming venture. But, we have to wait to know more about the upcoming project of the film-maker.
The upcoming venture would be the third directorial venture of Anjali Menon. Her previous films Manjadikkuru and Bangalore Days, did win wide appreciations from all quarters.