- Mammootty's The Great Father: Is Media Banned On The Sets?
- Not Prithviraj, But Arya In Mammootty's The Great Father
- Mammootty's The Great Father: First Look Poster Is Out!
- Ann Maria Kalippilanu 10 Days Box Office Collections
- Baby Sara Turns Mammootty's Daughter!
- Ann Maria Kalippilanu First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collections
Baby Sara, the highly popular child artist, is all set to make her Malayalam movie debut. Sara has been roped in to play the central character in the upcoming Midhun Manuel Thomas movie.
The movie, which is the second directorial venture of Midhun Manuel after Aadu Oru Bheegara Jeevi Aanu, will also have Sunny Wayne in another lead role. Baby Sara is playing the character, Ann Mariya.
Reportedly, the untitled flick revolves around Baby Sara and Sunny Wayne's characters and the peculiar friendship between them. The movie started rolling recently and is expected to be released in May.
Baby Sara made her acting debut with the Hindi movie 404, in which she played a small role. She got the major breakthrough in her career, with the highly appreciated movie Deiva Thirumagal.
Sara played the affectionate daughter of a mentally challenged person, played by Vikram. The little actress astonished the audiences with her exceptional performance in the movie; especially in the famous court scene.
She later played some noticeable roles in several movies, including Deiva Thirumagal director AL Vijay's recent directorial venture Saivam and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's comeback movie, Jazbaa.