TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
CBI Series is the most popular crime thriller movie series ever made in the history of Mollywood. The audiences are eagerly waiting for the release of the 5th part, of the Mammootty starrer series.
In the recent interview given to Manorama Online, writer SN Swamy revealed some candid details about the 5th part, which is temporarily titled as CBI 5. According to Swamy, it is not a conventional crime thriller.
The writer revealed that CBI 5 will have a completely different storyline and narrative, which will be a big surprise for the audiences. The movie will have an entirely different climax from the earlier CBI films.
K Madhu is the director of the CBI 5 as well. Mammootty, Mukesh and Saikumar will reprise their roles Sethurama Iyer, Chacko and Sathyadas respectively. Renji Panicker is the new addition to the star cast.
The 5th part will have a strong female character, which will be played by a leading actress of the industry. He also confirmed that Suresh Gopi, who played the character Harry in the first part, is not in CBI 5.
Shyam, who composed the famous CBI theme music, will compose the music for the fifth part as well. The first part of CBI Series, Oru CBI Diary Kurippu released in 1988. The movie was followed by 3 sequels.