- This Action Star To Play The Lead Role In Omar Lulu's Power Star!
- Sreesanth Gearing Up To Enter Mollywood With Team 5!
- Manju Warrier And Team In Karinkunnam Sixes!!
- Talks Are On To Remake Idukki Gold In Hindi: Aashiq Abu
- Idukki Gold Movie Review - An Average Fare
- Paul Muthoot's murder becomes Rathri 12:30
There was a time when Babu Antony was pitted to be the next big superstar of Mollywood. His films emerged as big successes at the box office and thus earned him a big fan following.
But, he suddenly disappeared from the industry and took a long break from films. At the same time, bad performance of his films at the box office, also affected the actor's career.
In a recent interview given to Times Of India, Babu Antony opened up about a few things, especially the backlashes that he had to face from the industry.
He stated that certain group of people did try to oust him from the industry during his successful days. He also opined that he lost close to 20 movies, due to the acts of this particular group.
Meanwhile, the actor was previously seen in the film Karinkunnam Sixes, directed by Deepu Karunakaran. He did the role of a jail inmate named Douglas, who is also an international Volleyball player. His role in the film was much appreciated by the audiences.
The actor would be next seen in the film Zachariya Pothen Jeevichirippund, directed by Ullas Unnikrishnan. The film also features Manoj K Jayan and Poonam Bajwa in important roles.