- Nivin Pauly & Rajeev Ravi To Team Up For A Biopic!
- Shane Nigam In Rajeev Ravi's Next
- Moothon Is My Dream Project: Nivin Pauly
- Geetu Mohandas Opens Up About Nivin Pauly's Role In 'Moothon'
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Geetu Mohandas With 'Moothon'
- Best Of 2016: Pick Your Choice For The Best Malayalam Director Of The Year!
Malayalam film industry is not new to anthology films. Earlier, films like Kerala Cafe and Anchu Sundarikal did make an impact in Malayalam film industry.
Another anthology movie is all set go on the floors soon. The film, which has been titled as Crossroad would have 11 different films, directed by prominent directors of Mollywood.
Reportedly, all the 11 films in the antholgy would be focusing on women. Prominent directors like Rajeev Ravi, Madhupal, Nemom Pushparaj, Lenin Rajendran, Avira Rebecca, Sasi Paravoor, Ashok R Nath, Babu Thiruvalla, Pradeep Nair etc. would be directing the movies. Debutante Nayana Suryan would also be directing a film of the series.
The makers have roped in some of the prominent faces of Mollywood to play important roles in the short films. Reportedly, actress Parvathy would be seen playing the lead role in the film Pinbe Nadappaval, which would be directed by Lenin Rajendran.
Mamtha Mohandas would play an important role in Badar, directed by Rajeev R Nath whereas actress Priyanka would do the lead role in Kaval, directed by Nemom Pushparaj. Apart from them, actresses like Richa Panai, Padmapriya, Isha Talwar etc. would also be seen playing important roles in various films of the anthology movie.