- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: A Fabulous Opening For The Dileep Starrer!
- Vishu 2018: Here's How Mollywood Stars Celebrated & Wished Their Audiences On The Occasion!
- Kammara Sambhavam Review: Satirical Connection Between History And Lies!
Dileep and Manju Warrier, the divorced star couple recently met at the marriage venue of late actor Ratheesh's daughter Padma Ratheesh. As expected, the stars avoided each other completely.
It was the first event after the divorce, for which Manju and Dileep came together. The videographers managed to film a moment, during which both the actors came on the same frame to wish Padma.
But, Dileep and Manju wished Padma separately and left the spot without even looking at each other. However, the first combined video of the actors post divorce has been doing rounds in social media.
Both Dileep and Manju Warrier are particular that they don't want come face-to-face on public platforms. The actors always make sure that their ex-spouse is not attending the same function, before committing any.
But, they chose to keep their decision aside for Padma, who is the daughter of Ratheesh, whom both Dileep and Manju consider as a brotherly figure. However, the fans are highly excited about their meeting.
Manju and Dileep decided to end their 14-year-long marital life, in 2015 citing irreconcilable differences. Their only daughter Meenakshi is staying with Dileep and his family, while Manju is living with her parents.