- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: A Fabulous Opening For The Dileep Starrer!
- Vishu 2018: Here's How Mollywood Stars Celebrated & Wished Their Audiences On The Occasion!
- Kammara Sambhavam Review: Satirical Connection Between History And Lies!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office Predicion: The Film Set For A Big Opening?
- Dileep’s Professor Dinkan Has a Connection With Rajinikanth’s 2.0?
- Kammara Sambhavam Update: Siddique To Play Dileep's Son?
- Kammara Sambhavam To Hit The Theatres On This Date?
- 'Dileep Is Fondly Called As 'Rakshasanadikan', Says Actor Siddharth!
- Kammara Sambhavam: Murali Gopy Croons For The Movie!
Dileep and Kavya Madhavan, the newly-wed star couple made their first appearance post marriage. Recently, Dileep and Kavya were spotted at the airport, along with the actor's daughter Meenakshi Dileep.
Check This Out: Stars Who Gave The Dileep-Kavya Wedding A Miss!
The pictures of the trio from the airport have been going viral on social media. Reportedly, Dileep and Kavya will stay in Dubai for a few days, and will later fly to Singapore, along with Meenakshi.
Check out the pictures below....
It is the honeymoon trip for Dileep and Kavya, who got married on November 25th, Friday. If the reports are to be true, Mammootty is hosting a special party for the couple, in Dubai.
Dileep and Kavya are accompanied by the actor's daughter Meenakshi in the trip. He has always made it clear that daughter is the biggest priority of his life.
The warm bond between Kavya and Meenakshi is clearly visible in the pictures. Reportedly, the actress is really protective about her step daughter.
Dileep is expected to join the sets of Rathish Ambat's Kammara Sambhavam, after he returns. Kavya will start filming for Jeethu Joseph's movie by mid-2017.
Reportedly, Kavya is planning to retire from films after completing the Jeethu Joseph project. The actress has always stated that she wants to settle down as a homemaker.
If the reports are to be true, the couple is planning to stay away from Kerala for a few days, thanks to the controversies surrounding their marriage. Dileep also wants to keep his daughter away from this.
Dileep and Kavya Madhavan have been heavily thrashed by a large group of audiences, on the social media. They point out that the actors kept on denying the link-up rumours, until the wedding day.
Even Dileep presented the wedding news as if he decided to marry Kavya a few days ago. But, the celebrities who attended the wedding hinted that the couple was madly in love from the past few years.
Sadly, the social media doesn't even spare Dileep's 14-year-old daughter, Meenakshi. However, Manju Warrier, the actor's ex-wife, has earned a large group of supporters, after the Dileep-Kavya wedding.