- Kammara Sambhavam Team Will Be Back With Another Movie!
- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan: What's The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
Dileep and Kavya Madhavan, the popular star pair is teaming up again after a gap of 5 years. Pinneyum, the Dileep-Kavya starring Adoor Gopalakrishnan movie, will hit the theatres tomorrow.
In a recent interview, the duo opened up about the controversies and reason for not sharing the screen for last 5 years. Dileep and Kavya state that they are not worried about controversies.
According to the actors, they were waiting for an ideal script which will provide equal space to both of them. Even though the controversies were painful, they have never prevented them from working together.
Kavya and Dileep point out that they have never declared that they will not work together anymore, despite being in the gossip columns constantly. The duo has also decided to ignore the rumour mills.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Dileep divorced his former wife, actress Manju Warrier to marry Kavya Madhavan. The social media even came up with the wedding rumours, multiple times.
But both Dileep and Kavya bitterly denied the rumours and moved legally against the news sources. In an interview, Kavya even went on to state that Dileep is not the 'special person' for her life.