- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
King Liar, the Dileep starring comical entertainer, has succeeded in impressing the audiences. The movie, which is penned by Siddique and directed by Lal, has been receiving wide appreciations from all over.
When it completes 18 days of release, King Liar has made a total collection of about 13 Crores. According the trade analysts, the movie has made a gross collection of Rs. 13.84 Crores.
The movie has also made a net collection of Rs. 11.08 Crores and share of 6.15 Crores. The team expects that King Liar will manage to collect around 15-16 Crores within the upcoming weekend.
Even though the movie had a decent opening at the releasing centres, by collecting Rs. 1.52 Crores on the first day, King Liar has not been able to match the success of Dileep's last film, Two Countries.
The movie collected about Rs. 5.32 Crores within the first four days. The fifth day collection was reduced to 96 Lakhs, thus making a total collection of Rs. 6.28 Crores with the first 5 days.
It is a fact that King Liar couldn't match the expectations of the audiences, which affected the collections. So, the movie, which stars Madonna Sebastian in the female lead, may not enter the top 5 grossers list.