- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep, the best buddy of Kalabhavan Mani, is all set to pay tribute to his late friend in a different way. Reportedly, the actor is planning to give Mani's name to his theatre complex.
It was reported that Dileep is planning to start a multiplex in Kalabhavan Mani's hometown, Chalakudy. The complex, which consists of a multiplex and a food court, was initially named as D Cinemas.
Check out some candid pictures from Kalabhavan Mani's personal life here...
The actor was planning to associate with Kalabhavan Mani for the project, but dropped the plan due to Mani's sudden demise. But as per the latest reports, Dileep is planning to revive the project.
He feels that a theatre complex named after Kalabhavan Mani in his hometown will be the perfect tribute to his best friend, who was a movie lover. Further details of the project will be announced soon.
The close industry friends of Kalabhavan Mani, including Dileep, believe that it was the wrong company which spoiled Mani's life. Dileep says that Mani blindly trusted everyone, without a second thought.
However, the investigation upon Kalabhavan Mani's death is progressing. The team is waiting for the detailed chemical report from the National lab, Hyderabad, to figure out the actual reason behind his death.