- Before Careful: Box Office Analysis Of VK Prakash's Previous 5 Movies!
- V K Prakash’s Careful All Set To Hit The Theatres!
- Angamaly Diaries Box Office: Final Kerala Collections
- Angamaly Diaries Box Office: Here Is How Much The Film Collected In 4 Days!
- Angamaly Diaries Movie Review: Raw, Real & Simply Brilliant!
- Angamaly Diaries: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie
- V K Prakash's Careful: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Dulquer Salmaan's New Project, Manju Warrier As A Mohanlal Fan & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Vijay Babu-Sandra Thomas Fallout Ends On A Peaceful Note!
- Vijay Babu-Sandra Thomas Dispute: What's The Future Of Friday Film House?
- SHOCKING! Sandra Thomas Files Police Complaint Against Business Partner Vijay Babu
- Vijay Babu & VK Prakash With 'Careful'
Friday Film House is one of the most reputed movie production banners of Malayalam cinema. Within a brief period of time, the production has made a mark of its own by giving some quality films.
More importantly, they have introduced many talented directors to Malayalam cinema. Take a look at the young directors who were introduced by Friday Film House.
Lijin Jose (Friday)
Lijin Jose debuted as a director through the film Friday produced by Sandra Thomas. The movie fetched some great reviews and Lijin Jose received many praises for his work. Friday is the first Malayalam film that got screened in theatres without any intervals.
Shanil Muhammed – Rojin Thomas (Philips And The Monkey Pen)
Who can forget the wonderful movie Philips And The Monkey Pen. The director duo of Shanil Muhammed and Rojin Thomas made a swashbuckling debut through this film. The film produced by Friday Film House was a big success and it also went on to win numerous awards.
Aneesh Anwar (Zachariyayude Garbhinikal)
Aneesh Anwar made his debut as a director through Friday Film House's production venture Zachariyayude Garbhinikal. Even though the film wasn't a big hit, it went on to receive good critical acclaim.
Midhun Manuel Thomas (Aadu Oru Bheekara Jeeviyaanu)
Friday Film House introduced Midhun Manuel Thomas as a director through the film Aadu Oru Bheekara Jeeviyaanu. The film didn't do well at the box-office during the time of its release, but later the film went on to attain a cult fan following.
John Varghese (Adi Kapyare Koottamani)
Adi Kapyare Koottamani, the most recent film of Friday Film House, introduced a young director in the form of John Varghese. The film which was an out-and-out entertainer did good business at the box-office.
Friday Film House was ounded by actor Vijay Babu and Sandra Thomas. They have had a successful streak so far, as most of the films that they produced have turned out be financially profitable.
The banner's upcoming movie is Mudhugauv, which would again introduce a new director. Debutante Vipin Das is the new find of Friday Film House. The movie is all set to hit the theatres on May 13th.
This time, Friday Film House is also introducing two young actors. Suresh Gopi's son Gokul Suresh Gopi and actor Vijayakumar's daughter Arthana Vijayakumar are debuting as lead actors through Mudhugauv.
The previous release of Friday Film House was Adi Kapyare Koottamani which had Dhyan Sreenivasan in the lead role. The film went on to be a commercial success.
Friday Film House also brought the distribution rights of Vijay's latest film Theri, which again was a successful outing.
We wish the whole team of Mudhugauv all the very best.