- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
The highly anticipated Dulquer Salmaan starrer directed by Amal Neerad, has been delayed once again. As per the reports, the second schedule of the project is delayed due to some unexpected technical issues
According to direct Amal Neerad, the movie demands a 1-month-long schedule in US. But the team was forced to postpone the US schedule as, their are some issues related to the visa of the team members.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan joined the sets of Sathyan Anthikad's new project. So, the team hasn't had any options other than postponing the second schedule filming to November and December of 2015.
Reportedly, director-producer Amal and co-producer Anwar Rasheed are planning to visit US before the actual shoot begins, to finalise the locations. So, the release of the project might get postponed to 2017.
Anu Emmanuel, the Action Hero Biju actress was initially roped in as the leading lady of the movie. But later, she was replaced by newcomer Karthika Muralidharan, the daughter of cinematographer CK Muraleedharan.
Dulquer Salmaan is playing a typical Kottayam-based youngster, who has all the traits of the current generation. Interestingly, the actor will talk in pure Kottayam dialect in the movie, to the much excitement of his fans.