- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Dulquer Salmaan Does The Lungi Dance In The Company Of Kalidas Jayaram & Others!!
The official first look poster of Dulquer Salmaan-Amal Neerad duo's untitled upcoming project is out. The poster is released as a special treat for the Dulquer's fans on his birthday, through his official Facebook page.
Interestingly, the unique, different first look poster has revealed the name of Dulquer Salmaan's character from the movie, which is scripted by Shibin. He appears as Aji Mathew, a Kottayam-based youngster.
His character is a normal Malayali youth, who has all the traits of the current generation. At the same time, the character will have its own share of heroism. Newcomer Karthika Muralidharan plays the female lead.
Earlier, Action Hero Biju actress Anu Emmanuel was roped in as the leading lady of the film. But she was replaced after shooting for a few days, allegedly due to her fallout with director Amal and the team members.
According to the sources, Dulquer Salmaan will talk in pure Kottayam dialect in the movie, to the much excitement of his fans. The movie will also have popular actor-director Soubin Shahir playing a key role.
Ranadive, the former cinematography assistant of Amal Neerad makes his debut as a DOP with the movie. The project is jointly produced by director Amal and his best buddy, film-maker Anwar Rasheed.