- Dulquer Salmaan Garners The Praise Of Prakash Raj!
- Dulquer Salmaan Has Yet Another Unique Achievement To His Name!
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Dulquer Salmaan Releases The First Look Poster Of Theevandi!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Which Is Dulquer Salmaan's Next After Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal?
- Fahadh Faasil And Amal Neerad To Team Up Yet Again?
The second schedule of the upcoming Dulquer Salmaan starring Amal Neerad movie has started rolling in USA. The untitled flick, which is said to be a breezy love story, is slated to release for Onam.
It is the second collaboration of Dulquer Salmaan with Amal Neerad, after the anthology movie 5 Sundarikal. Dulquer played the central character in Amal Neerad-directed segment Kullante Bharya, of 5 Sundarikal.
Anu Emmanuel, the Action Hero Biju actress was initially roped in as the leading lady of the movie. But later, she was replaced by newcomer Karthika Muralidharan, the daughter of cinematographer CK Muraleedharan.
The reason behind Anu Emmanuel's sudden exit from the project has not been revealed yet. But, according to the rumour mills, she quit the project, following her fallout with the production team regarding the call sheet.
Dulquer Salmaan is playing a typical Kottayam-based youngster, who has all the traits of the current generation. The character is not like the typical filmy 'achayan' roles, but will have its own share of heroism.
Interestingly, Dulquer Salmaan will talk in pure Kottayam dialect in the movie, to the much excitement of his fans. The project is jointly produced by Amal Neerad, along with his best buddy Anwar Rasheed.