- Dulquer Salmaan Garners The Praise Of Prakash Raj!
- Dulquer Salmaan Has Yet Another Unique Achievement To His Name!
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Dulquer Salmaan Releases The First Look Poster Of Theevandi!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Which Is Dulquer Salmaan's Next After Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal?
- Anupama Parameshwaran Prefers Tollywood Over Mollywood?
Dulquer Salmaan and Anupama Parameshwaran are playing the lead roles in the upcoming Sathyan Anthikad movie. The looks of Dulquer and Anupama from the highly anticipated movie has been released.
A candid picture clicked during the filming of the project has been doing rounds in the social media. From the picture, it is clear that both Dulquer and Anupama are playing modern youngsters in the film.
Reportedly, Dulquer Salmaan is playing the character Jomon, while Anupama Parameshwaran appears as Catherine. Senior actor Mukesh will essay the character Vincent, the father of Dulquer.
Mukesh's character Vincent is a businessman, who has four children. Popular actors Muthumani and Vinu Mohan will play the roles of Vincent's other two children. A debutante will appear in another key role.
The filming of the movie, which is scripted by Dr. Iqbal Kuttippuram, is progressing at the various locations of Thrissur district. Reportedly, Dulquer will be using pure Thrissur dialect in the movie.
It is the first collaboration of Dulquer Salmaan, with senior film-maker Sathyan Anthikad. The movie, which is produced by Sethu Mannarkad, is expected to hit the theaters for the upcoming Christmas season.