- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
Dulquer Salmaan, the young actor is undoubtedly one of the most criticised actors of our industry. Dulquer was heavily trolled for his acting style and career choices, during his initial days in the industry.
But surprisingly, the young actor likes to take the criticisms in a very positive way. In a recent interview, Dulquer Salmaan revealed how critics helped his growth as an actor.
According to the actor, it was the critics who pushed him to get out of his comfort zone. Dulquer decided to try new characters when his critics stated that he can only play 'NRI' characters.
Interestingly, Dulquer decided to quit the habit of communicating in 'Manglish' and decided to learn Malayalam, after he faced heavy trolls for his accent. However, the decision brought several positive changes in his life.
The actor states it is the challenge factor, which helps him to overcome his limitations as an actor. Well, his growth as an actor was clearly visible in his recent flicks, Charlie, Kali, and Kammatipaadam.
But, Dulquer is completely against circulating baseless information about the personal and professional lives of actors, in the name trolls. It is extremely disappointing when certain groups target the family.