- Dulquer Salmaan Garners The Praise Of Prakash Raj!
- Dulquer Salmaan Has Yet Another Unique Achievement To His Name!
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Dulquer Salmaan Releases The First Look Poster Of Theevandi!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Which Is Dulquer Salmaan's Next After Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal?
- Fahadh Faasil And Amal Neerad To Team Up Yet Again?
Amal Neerad, the cinematographer-director confirmed that Dulquer Salmaan is not playing a typical 'achayan' character, in his upcoming movie. He cleared the rumours in the recent interview given to Manorama online.
Recently, a few online portals have reported that Dulquer Salmaan is playing an 'achayan' character, which is very much similar to his father Mammootty's highly celebrated role in blockbuster movie Kottayam Kunjachan.
But, Amal Neerad, who slammed the reports, confirmed that Dulquer is playing a Kottayam-based youngster, who has all the traits of the current generation. At the same time, the character will have its own share of heroism.
Interestingly, Dulquer Salmaan will talk in the pure Kottayam dialect in the movie, to the much excitement of his fans. We all know that the young actor has a special skill to adapt new dialects, easily.
Anu Emmanuel, the Action Hero Biju fame actress essays the female lead opposite Dulquer Salmaan in the movie. The untitled project is penned by Shibin Francis, who made his debut with Paavada.
Gopi Sundar composes the song and background score for the movie. The project which is jointly produced by Amal Neerad and best buddy Anwar Rasheed will be released for October 2016.