- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
Amal Neerad, the cinematographer-director confirmed that Dulquer Salmaan is not playing a typical 'achayan' character, in his upcoming movie. He cleared the rumours in the recent interview given to Manorama online.
Recently, a few online portals have reported that Dulquer Salmaan is playing an 'achayan' character, which is very much similar to his father Mammootty's highly celebrated role in blockbuster movie Kottayam Kunjachan.
But, Amal Neerad, who slammed the reports, confirmed that Dulquer is playing a Kottayam-based youngster, who has all the traits of the current generation. At the same time, the character will have its own share of heroism.
Interestingly, Dulquer Salmaan will talk in the pure Kottayam dialect in the movie, to the much excitement of his fans. We all know that the young actor has a special skill to adapt new dialects, easily.
Anu Emmanuel, the Action Hero Biju fame actress essays the female lead opposite Dulquer Salmaan in the movie. The untitled project is penned by Shibin Francis, who made his debut with Paavada.
Gopi Sundar composes the song and background score for the movie. The project which is jointly produced by Amal Neerad and best buddy Anwar Rasheed will be released for October 2016.