- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
As we all know, Dulquer Salmaan is all set to play the lead role in Prathap Pothen's next directorial venture. But as per the latest reports, the untitled project has been delayed.
The Dulquer Salmaan starring love story, which was supposed to go on floors in July, has been delayed due some changes in the script. Writer Anjali Menon is currently re-working on the screenplay.
Earlier, it was rumoured that the movie has been titled as Love In Anjengo. But later, Prathap Pothen and writer Anjali Menon brushed off the rumours and confirmed that they are yet to decide a title.
According to the grapevine, Tamil actress Dhansika will play the female lead in the movie, which will also feature popular actor Madhavan in an extended cameo appearance. Maestro Ilaiyaraja composes the music.
The cinematography is handled by the senior cinematographer turned film-maker, Rajeev Menon. The project also marks the comeback of popular production house Supriya Films into the industry.
Dulquer Salmaan is currently in USA, for the second schedule filming of the upcoming Amal Neerad movie. The project, which is produced by Amal Neerad and Anwar Rasheed, will be released for Onam 2016.