- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
The Dulquer Salmaan starring upcoming Prathap Pothen movie, is one of the most anticipated projects of the year. But, according to the latest reports, the movie scripted by Anjali Menon has been shelved.
Shockingly, the director has blamed the writer for dropping the project. According to Prathap, he waited for one year for the National award winner's script, but the final output was disappointing.
He wanted an intense love story, but Anjali's script was totally different. Especially, the climax portion was totally against his visions. So, the director decided to drop the project and is planning to do a Tamil film.
The project was facing hurdles since the time of its announcement. Initially, Kalidas Jayaram, the son of senior actor Jayaram, was considered to play the lead role in the project.
But Kalidas turned down the offer, allegedly stating that he is not ready to work with 'old' directors. However, it led to an ugly spat between Prathap and Jayaram. Later, the project went to Dulquer Salmaan.
Recently, the director had a fallout with the cinematographer of the project, Rajiv Menon. According to Prathap, Rajiv insulted him by asking to direct a short film and prove his talent, before directing the movie.
However, it is a disappointing news for the Dulquer Salmaan fans, who were waiting for him to team up with Anjali Menon, once again. We hope that Anjali will come forward to complete the project on her own.