- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Reply To Taran Adarsh On Mammootty Promoting Karwaan Is A Must-read!
- Dulquer Salmaan Makes An Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Movie!
- When Will Dulquer Salmaan's Next Malayalam Movie Begin?
- Dulquer Salmaan Openly States His Love For Nayanthara!
- Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out a Cute Little Picture Of Maryam Seated In A Benz!
Well, this year so far has been an eventful one for actor Dulquer Salmaan, with lots of awards and box-office successes coming by his side.
Recently, Dulquer Salmaan was listed among the Most Influential Young Indians published by GQ magazine and the actor received the prestigious award from none other than Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan.
Dulquer Salmaan attended the event with his wife Amal Sufiya. The event was attended by many famous indian celebrities.The actor took to Facebook to express his happiness and excitement on receiving the award from Aamir Khan.
Take a look at the Facebook post of the actor.
The actor has tagged the moment as the highlight of the year and has mentioned that it was a huge fan moment for Dulquer Salmaan and his wife Amal Sufiya.
Dulquer Salmaan, was placed at the fourth position in the list published by GQ magazine. The list also has another Keralite in the form of Benny Dayal, who has been placed at the second position in the list. The list has been topped by Biswapati Sarkar, who went on to become famous through his online talk shows.
Interestingly, the actor did overtake the likes of other celebrities like Ranveer Singh and Virat Kohli, who have been placed at sixth and ninth positions respectively.