- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Dulquer Salmaan Does The Lungi Dance In The Company Of Kalidas Jayaram & Others!!
- Dulquer Salmaan Roped In For This Acclaimed Director's Next Movie?
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Dulquer Salmaan: When Maryam Was Born, I Took Time Off To Be With Her And It Was Wonderful
- Dulquer Salmaan Gets A Grand Welcome to Bollywood With Karwaan Trailer!
- Karwaan Trailer: Irrfan Khan's Humor & Dulquer Salmaan's Confident Bollywood Debut Is Refreshing!
Dulquer Salmaan, the young actor is known as a daddy's boy. Recently, Dulquer wished his father Mammootty, who celebrates his 65th birthday today (September 7) in the most adorable way.
He posted an unseen family photo on his official Facebook page, along with a sweet note about his dear 'Vappachi'. Dulquer Salmaan says that his father is where their family begins.
Click on the slides to know how the other Mollywood celebrities wished their dear Mammukka.....
Mohanlal wished his dear friend cum on-screen rival Mammootty, by posting a special picture on his official Facebook page.
Prithviraj wished his dear Mammukka, by releasing the second official poster of their next project together, The Great Father, through his official Facebook page.
Manju Warrier wished her favourite actor, by posting an old picture of him on her official Facebook page. Manju hasn't shared the screen with Mammootty in her career.
Nivin Pauly, who is a die-hard fan of the megastar, wished his favourite actor by posting one of his recent pictures on his official Facebook page.
Kunchacko Boban wished his favourite actor, by posting an interesting poster on his official Facebook page.
Indrajith wished the megastar, by posting a stylish picture of him on his official Facebook page.
Aju Varghese shared his latest selfie with the megastar, with a lovely caption through his official Facebook page.
Unni Mukundan, who is a self-confessed Mammootty fan, shared a location pic with the megastar which was clicked during the filming of Rajadhi Raja, through his Facebook page.
Priyadarshan wished Mammootty, whom he considers as a brotherly figure, by posting an old picture with him on his Facebook page.
Jayaram shared one of his rare pictures clicked with Mammootty during the filming of Dhruvam, and wished him through his Facebook page.
Suraj, who is also a die-hard Mammootty fan, wished the megastar through his official Facebook page by posting his recent picture along with a lovely note.
The actor is extremely proud that his father held their family tight, even at the highest peak of his star life. Among all the achievements he made in his life, Mammootty's greatest accomplishment is that he is a great husband and father.
Dulquer Salmaan has also remarked that they are the luckiest family in the world. The young actor concluded his adorable birthday wish, by wishing his dear father another great year of youthfulness.
In the recent interview given to Vanitha, Dulquer remarked that Mammootty is not a person who loves grand birthday parties or expensive gifts. Instead, he prefers to spend time with wife Sulfath and kids, with a small celebration and family lunch.
This time, director Sathyan Anthikad allowed Dulquer to leave the film set early, to spend time with his father on his birthday. Mammootty, on the other hand, is said to be visiting his dear friend Jagathy Sreekumar today.