- Fahadh Faasil To Team Up With My Dear Kuttichathan's Director?
- Fahadh Faasil And Suraj Venjaramoodu In B Unnikrishnan's Next Movie!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- CPC Cine Awards 2017: Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag Top Honours!
- RUMOUR! Fahadh Faasil & Nazriya Nazim To Come Together On Screen?
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
One of the most awaited combinations is all set to appear onscreen soon. Yes, Fahadh Faasil and Kunchacko Boban are all set to share the screen space for an upcoming Malayalam film.
The yet-to-be-titled film would mark the directorial debut of renoened editor Mahesh Narayanan. The film would also have Parvathy as the female lead.
Earlier, only the names of Kunchacko Boban and Parvathy were doing the rounds, but now according to latest reports the film would also have Fahadh Faasil in an equally important role.
The film which has its script written by Mahesh Narayanan and P V Shaji Kumar deals with the lives of nurses from Kerala who got trapped in Iraq during the time of civil wars. The film would have its main portions shot in places like Baghdad.
This is actress Parvathy's next movie after Charlie. Hence, high hopes are definitely pinned up on the movie. Interestingly, it is for the first time that both Kunchacko Boban and Fahadh Faasil are working with the actress.
Kunchacko Boban and Fahadh Faasil, both the actors were introduced by the latter's father Fazil. It would be great to see both of them onscreen together.
Cinematography of the film would be handled by Sanu Varghese. The film is expected to go on the floors on June 20, 2016.