- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- What's The Status Of Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed Team's Trance?
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
- Nazriya Nazim Talks About Her Role In Koode And Fahadh’s Support
One of the most awaited combinations is all set to appear onscreen soon. Yes, Fahadh Faasil and Kunchacko Boban are all set to share the screen space for an upcoming Malayalam film.
The yet-to-be-titled film would mark the directorial debut of renoened editor Mahesh Narayanan. The film would also have Parvathy as the female lead.
Earlier, only the names of Kunchacko Boban and Parvathy were doing the rounds, but now according to latest reports the film would also have Fahadh Faasil in an equally important role.
The film which has its script written by Mahesh Narayanan and P V Shaji Kumar deals with the lives of nurses from Kerala who got trapped in Iraq during the time of civil wars. The film would have its main portions shot in places like Baghdad.
This is actress Parvathy's next movie after Charlie. Hence, high hopes are definitely pinned up on the movie. Interestingly, it is for the first time that both Kunchacko Boban and Fahadh Faasil are working with the actress.
Kunchacko Boban and Fahadh Faasil, both the actors were introduced by the latter's father Fazil. It would be great to see both of them onscreen together.
Cinematography of the film would be handled by Sanu Varghese. The film is expected to go on the floors on June 20, 2016.